The Swym+ReSci integration enables you to personalize your email campaigns based on your customer’s shopping journey.
Send automatic product back-in-stock notifications, price drop and low stock alerts on items in their Wishlist, browse & cart abandonment emails and more to engage your customers better and improve conversions.
Scope of Integration
Enable super-targeted, highly relevant email to drive more sales with the following:
- Automatic wishlist reminder emails
- Back-in-stock alerts on restocked products
- Price drop and low stock alerts on wishlist items
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Browse abandon emails
- Incorporate Swym shopping journey data into your ReSci triggered email campaigns.
How It Works
The Swym apps leverage the ReSci Cortex platform APIs to send out personalized emails to users, triggered by their app actions. The first step is to install the Swym back-in-stock plugin in Cortex’s Integration Center. Once the plugin is installed, you’ll be able to generate an API key for this integration. This API key enables the Swym app to access your ReSci account and send those app-triggered emails via your ReSci account. In addition, you’ll need to create the templates for the various message types that have been configured for your store. This API key along with the various TemplateIds will need to be configured as part of Swym’s app settings on the Swym Dashboard (Swym Dashboard -> Integrations -> ReSci).
Once the integration is enabled and the relevant triggers have been set up, the Swym apps keep track of user actions and product events to ensure that the necessary triggers are invoked to send the relevant messages for those events to the right set of users. The app will reference the templates that had been set up for each message type along with the relevant data for each message and route the emails via ReSci.
- The Wishlist Plus, Back in Stock Product Alerts and/or Engage app(s) are/is installed on your e-commerce store. Note that the Swym+ReSci integration is only supported on our Enterprise plans.
- Swym plugin installed in ReSci’s Cortex’s Integrations Center
- Email templates are set up in ReSci for the messages that are enabled as part of the integration
- Which Swym apps have a ReSci integration available?
- What Swym app plan is the ReScl integration supported on?
The Swym+ReSci integration is only available on our Enterprise plans.