Marketing Tools for High-Growth Retailers
Enable your customers to save their favorite products for later
A smart Wishlist for your e-commerce store that maximizes each interaction shoppers have with you. Capture shopping activity as it happens and make it easy for those shoppers to continue their journey when THEY are ready.
Back in Stock Product Alerts
Bring customers back with personalized back-in-stock alerts
An intuitive product alerts app for e-commerce stores that enables your customers to sign up for product alerts and automatically notify them when those products are updated. Includes Back in Stock, Price Drop, Low Stock alerts and more.
Capture Intent. Engage better. Sell more
Engage your customers with a truly personalized Shopping Assistant for your store based on each shopper’s context. This app combines the rich capabilities of all the other Swym apps into one single app you install on your e-commerce site.
Personalize your email campaigns based on each customer’s shopping journey
- Enable customers to sign up for restock alerts on out-of-stock and pre-order products
- Automatically notify them when those products come back in stock
- Capture customers’ email addresses via the Swym apps, and allow them to sign up for your email newsletters
Scope of Integration
The Swym integration with Oracle-Bronto enables you to configure triggered messages that are automatically sent to your customers based on their activity within the Swym modules. There are a few popular use cases that the integration services:
- Reminder emails for your user’s Wishlist items – Configure automatic reminders to customers for items that they added to their wishlist, to help them finish that purchase when they are ready. Set up rules to notify customers when the items in their wishlist are on sale/have a price drop, are running low on stock or just came back in stock.
- Enable customers to sign up for alerts on your out-of-stock products with our Back in Stock Product Alerts app and automatically notify them when those items come back in stock
- Set up rules to trigger alerts for customers based on their shopping activity and enrich those messages with relevant, real-time product context to help engage them better – browse abandonment, abandoned cart, secondary content with products that are in their wishlist and more.
In addition, the integration also enables customers to opt into your Bronto marketing lists while they engage via the Swym app. For instance, while using our Wishlist Plus or Engage apps, if a user were to configure their email, they could also choose to opt into your marketing emails and the integration will directly add them to a pre-specified list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need to be on a paid plan for this integration to work?
Yes, the Swym + Oracle-Bronto integration is only supported on our paid plans. The ability to add subscribers to your email marketing list from the app is available on all our paid plans. To send email via your Oracle-Bronto account using the app, you’ll need to be signed up for our Premium plan or higher.
Still have questions?
Looking for more specifics on our technology integrations? Please review our Help documentation, or email us with your query