Enabling the Klaviyo Integration
The objective of the Swym-Klaviyo integration is to enable you to leverage your Klaviyo account to trigger and send emails that originate from the Swym app on your e-commerce site. The Swym apps help engage your customers by enabling capabilities that are targeted at simplifying their shopping journeys – such as our Wishlist module, Back in Stock Product Alerts app or the Shopping Assistant. For each of these apps, the Swym-Klaviyo integration enables you to send contextual emails to customers based on their individual requirements.
The steps to enable the Klaviyo integration is very simple and takes only a few minutes.
- Login to Swym Admin and click on ‘Integrations‘ on the left side panel. Find ‘Klaviyo‘ and click on ‘Configure‘.
- To enable the Klaviyo Flow with your Swym Admin, you will need to first get the Public and Private API keys from your Klaviyo Dashboard. You will find this available under ‘Settings‘.
- Once you have this information handy, first ‘Enable‘ the integration and enter the API keys under ‘Authentication Details’ in Swym Admin.
- If you wish to enable the ‘Add to Mailing List’ feature that Swym provides, all you have to do is enter the Klaviyo List ID that you want your subscribers added to. This can be found under the Lists & Segments section in your Klaviyo Dashboard.
- Finally, choose from a list of triggers supported by the Swym apps based on your requirements!
Click on ‘Save Changes‘ and your Swym-Klaviyo Integration is live!
The Swym apps are designed in such a way that they can be customized for a number of powerful, high performance campaigns. Checkout the Klaviyo Playbook by Swym with step by step instructions, that will help you implement some basic campaigns in no time!