Back in Stock Alerts
How to Add a Trending Wishlist Items Widget
This feature will add a product listing section to the bottom of your store’s home page (above the footer). This section will contain the products that have been wishlisted the most.
How to enable a trending wishlist items widget
To enable this feature, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need access to your store’s theme files to enable this since we’ll need to add the code. In order for us to be able to do this, you’ll need to give us Staff access:
- Log in as the account owner
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Account
- In the Staff accounts section of Accounts and Permissions, click Add staff account
- Enter “Swym” for first name, “Corp” for last name and “email@example.com” as the email address for the new staff member
- Click “Send invite”
You can learn more about adding staff members in Shopify’s help documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the section be a carousel/slider?
This is a static section and only displays the product tiles for the most popular wishlisted items on your store.
How can I customize this?
We can change the:
- Total number of products listed
- Number of products to appear in a row (mobile, tablet, and desktop view)
Any other customizations can be made by contacting our support team.
Can certain products be excluded from being shown in this section?
This section gets the product data from our platform’s backend, and the information cannot be changed.