The customer visibility of a CDP, the marketing campaign functionality of an ESP, and data-science fueled analytics for deeper customer engagement
Enable your customers to save their favorite products for later
A smart Wishlist for your e-commerce store that maximizes each interaction shoppers have with you. Capture shopping activity as it happens and make it easy for those shoppers to continue their journey when THEY are ready.
Bring customers back with personalized back-in-stock alerts
An intuitive product alerts app for e-commerce stores that enables your customers to sign up for product alerts and automatically notify them when those products are updated. Includes Back in Stock, Price Drop, Low Stock alerts and more.
Capture Intent. Engage better. Sell more
Engage your customers with a truly personalized Shopping Assistant for your store based on each shopper’s context. This app combines the rich capabilities of all the other Swym apps into one single app you install on your e-commerce site.
Personalize your email campaigns based on each customer’s shopping journey
- Enable customers to sign up for restock alerts on out-of-stock and pre-order products
- Automatically notify them when those products come back in stock
- Capture customers’ email addresses via the Swym apps, and allow them to sign up for your email newsletters
Scope of Integration
The Swym integration with Zaius enables shoppers on your site to sign up for back-in-stock alerts on products that are currently out-of-stock and automatically emails them when those products are restocked. Note that for the Zaius integration, the email templates are configured in your Zaius account and the emails sent via Zaius. The Swym integration ensures that the right events are triggered and the relevant metadata dispatched to Zaius, which in turn sends the emails out to those customers that should be receiving these messages. The events that are currently supported by the integration are:
- Add to Wishlist events – for Wishlist reminders
- Price drop alerts on Wishlist items
- Back-in-stock and Low stock alerts on Wishlist items
- Back-in-stock alerts on explicit user requests (via the Swym In Stock Alerts app)
- Wishlist aggregate events (count of total Wishlist adds for a given product)
The Swym-Zaius integration requires the Swym app to be installed on your store, and the Premium plan of the app activated. Once that’s done, the app configurations will need to be updated with your Zaius account’s API key for the integration to work
- Make sure the Swym app you are looking to integrate Zaius with is installed and configured on your site. You can navigate from the app page to the installer bundle for your e-commerce platform
- Obtain the API keys (note that you’ll need both the public and private API keys) for your Zaius account from the Zaius support team. You’ll need to provide the Swym support team with those API keys so your app can be configured to connect to your Zaius account
- Build the relevant email templates in your Zaius account for the scenarios you are looking to enable (Wishlist reminder, Wishlist Price-drop alert, Back-in-stock alert and Wishlist count summary)
- Configure the email flows in your Zaius account for the specific triggers you are interested in. For integration support, contact your Zaius Customer Success Manager or email@example.com
- Anytime an event of interest is triggered, such as an Add to Wishlist action or a restock event, the appropriate Swym event will be generated and dispatched to your Zaius account. The trigger will then be invoked on the Zaius end to send the email with the right data attributes incorporated into the relevant template for that email
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need to be on a paid plan for this integration to work?
Yes, the Swym-Zaius integration requires the Premium plan on whichever Swym app you are looking to integrate
Still have questions?
Looking for more specifics on our technology integrations? Please review our Help documentation, or email us with your query