Enabling the Omnisend Integration
The Swym+Omnisend integration enables you to personalize your email campaigns based on your customer’s shopping journey. With this integration, you can leverage your Omnisend account to trigger and send emails that originate from the Swym platform on your e-commerce site. For each of the Swym apps (Wishlist Plus, Back in Stock Product Alerts & Shopping Assistant), the Swym+Omnisend integration enables you to send contextual emails to customers based on their individual requirements.
The steps to enable the Omnisend integration is very simple and takes only a few minutes.
- Login to Swym Admin and click on ‘Integrations‘ on the left side panel. Find ‘Omnisend‘ and click on ‘Configure‘.
- To enable the Omnisend Automations with your Swym Admin, you will need to get the API keys from your Omnisend Dashboard. You will find this available under ‘Store settings‘.
- Click on ‘Integrations & API‘ to either create a new API key or to use an already existing one as per your choice.
- Once you have this information handy, first ‘Enable‘ the integration and enter the API key under ‘Authentication Details’ in Swym Admin.
- Finally, choose from a list of triggers supported by the Swym apps based on your requirements!
Click on ‘Save Changes‘ and your Swym-Omnisend Integration is live!
The Swym apps are designed in such a way that they can be customized for a number of powerful, high performance campaigns. Checkout the Omnisend Playbook by Swym with step by step instructions, that will help you implement some basic campaigns in no time!