Personalize your email campaigns based on each customer’s shopping journey
Enable your customers to save their favorite products for later
A smart Wishlist for your e-commerce store that maximizes each interaction shoppers have with you. Capture shopping activity as it happens and make it easy for those shoppers to continue their journey when THEY are ready.
Bring customers back with personalized back-in-stock alerts
An intuitive product alerts app for e-commerce stores that enables your customers to sign up for product alerts and automatically notify them when those products are updated. Includes Back in Stock, Price Drop, Low Stock alerts and more.
Capture Intent. Engage better. Sell more
Engage your customers with a truly personalized Shopping Assistant for your store based on each shopper’s context. This app combines the rich capabilities of all the other Swym apps into one single app you install on your e-commerce site.
Super-targeted, highly relevant email to drive more sales for growth-focused brands
- Automatic Wishlist reminder emails
- Back-in-stock alerts on restocked products
- Price drop and low stock alerts on Wishlist items
- Browse & Cart Abandonment emails
- Import and incorporate Swym user context into your Klaviyo Flow workflows
- Capture customers’ email addresses via the Swym apps, and allow customers to sign up for your email newsletters.
Scope of the Integration
The primary objective of the Swym-Klaviyo integration is to enable you to leverage your Klaviyo account to trigger and send any emails that originate from the Swym app through your Klaviyo account. The Swym apps help engage your customers in personalized fashion for your store by enabling capabilities that are targeted at simplifying their shopping journeys – such as a Wishlist module, or a back-in-stock alerts app or a Shopping Assistant. For each of those apps, the Klaviyo+Swym integration enables you to send contextual emails to customers based on their individual context. There are a couple of ways in which you can leverage this integration for your store:
- Send triggered email via Klaviyo: Define rich templates for the various Swym app emails and let Swym trigger those emails for you based on pre-defined triggers by leveraging the Klaviyo send-mail APIs. This is the simpler approach where you define the templates and the apps will automatically send the emails out.
- Integrate with Klaviyo Flow: Publish user context based on predefined Swym triggers to Klaviyo Flow, and automate your email sequences to engage your customers based on that context. This is a little more involved where the user context/data gets passed to Klaviyo based on pre-defined conditions (such as an Add to Wishlist action) and you can configure the automation sequence inside Klaviyo Flow that uses that data. While this involves additional steps to define those workflows, this integration can help you add significant sophistication to your flows by taking full advantage of the power of Klaviyo Flow by adding various conditions to individualize the messages.
In addition, the integration allows your customers to opt-in to be automatically added to your store’s subscriber lists within Klaviyo with their email address while engaging with the Swym apps.
How it works
The Swym-Klaviyo integration is pretty straight-forward but given that there are a couple of options to enable it, the steps to enable the integration will depend on whether you choose to leverage Klaviyo Flow for your transactional emails or not. For both the options, there are some common steps such as validating your Klaviyo account and obtaining a verified API key that can be used for the integration. The support team at Swym will help you configure the integration for your app, but a Klaviyo verified API key is needed to complete the configuration steps.
1. Verify your Klaviyo account
2. Send triggered email via your Klaviyo account
3. Integrate with Klaviyo Flow
4. Add subscribers to your mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Swym apps currently support an integration with Klaviyo?
The Swym-Klaviyo Integration is supported by the In Stock Alerts, Wishlist Plus and Engage apps at this time.
Do we need to be on a paid plan for this integration to work?
Yes, the Swym Klaviyo integration is only supported on our Premium plan and higher.
Still have questions?
Looking for more specifics on our technology integrations? Please review our Help documentation, or email us with your query