Personalize your email campaigns based on each shopper's journey
Watch a brief overview video
Enable super-targeted, highly relevant email to drive more sales with the following:
- Automatic wishlist reminder emails
- Back in stock alerts on restocked wishlist products
- Event-triggered price drop campaigns for wishlist products
- Event-triggered low stock alerts for wishlist products
- Back in stock campaigns for alert subscribers
- Send share wishlist and account authorization emails via your Klaviyo account
Import and incorporate Swym shopping journey data into your Klaviyo Flow workflows. Capture customers’ email addresses via the Swym features by adding opt-in to alert forms.
Scope of Integration
The primary objective of the Swym-Klaviyo integration is to enable you to leverage your Klaviyo account to trigger and send emails that originate from the Swym app through your Klaviyo account. The Swym apps help engage your customers in personalized fashion for your store by enabling capabilities that are targeted at simplifying their shopping journeys – such as our wishlist or a back-in-stock alerts app. For each of those apps, the Klaviyo+Swym integration enables you to send contextual emails to customers based on their individual context.
By integrating with Klaviyo Flow, you can publish user context based on predefined Swym triggers to Klaviyo Flow, and automate your email sequences to engage your customers based on that context. With this, the user context/data gets passed to Klaviyo based on predefined conditions (such as an Add to Wishlist action) and you can configure the automation sequence inside Klaviyo Flow that uses that data. While this involves additional steps to define those workflows, this integration can help you add significant sophistication to your flows by taking full advantage of the power of Klaviyo Flow by adding various conditions to individualize the messages.
In addition, the integration allows your customers to opt-in to be automatically added to your store’s subscriber lists within Klaviyo with their email address while engaging with the Swym apps.
How It Works
The Swym-Klaviyo integration is pretty straight-forward and our Support team will be available to help you with the configuration. All we need is your Klaviyo-verified public API key to complete the set-up.
1. Integrate with Klaviyo Flow
To get started, you will need to enable the integration via Swym Admin. Once you’ve done that, share wishlist and account authorization emails will no longer be sent by Swym. Be sure to build flows for both emails.
Once the integration is enabled, leverage the following marketing playbooks to enable high-performance campaigns:
- How to send wishlist reminder emails via Klaviyo
- How to send wishlist low stock emails via Klaviyo
- How to send wishlist back in stock emails via Klaviyo
- How to send wishlist price drop emails via Klaviyo
- How to send back in stock alert emails via Klaviyo
2. Add subscribers to your mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions
The Swym-Klaviyo Integration is supported by the apps at this time.
Yes, the Swym Klaviyo integration is only supported on our Pro plan and higher.