How to Add a Recently Back in Stock Widget
This feature will add a product listing section to the bottom of your store’s home page (above the footer). This section will contain the products that have been restocked most recently. This shows your customers products that were popular enough to go out of stock, and have now been restocked, meaning they’ll be more likely to purchase them.
Note: This is a feature is available on our Pro plan and above
How to enable a recently back in stock widget on your home page
To enable this feature, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also need access to your store’s theme files to enable this since we’ll need to add the code.
In order for us to be able to do this, you’ll need to give us Staff access:
- Log in as the account owner
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Account
- In the Staff accounts section of Accounts and Permissions, click Add staff account
- Enter “Swym” as the first name, “Corp” as the last name and “email@example.com” as the email address for the new staff member
- Click “Send invite”
You can learn more about adding staff members in Shopify’s help documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the section be a carousel or slider?
No, this is a static section and only displays the products that have been restocked recently.
How can I customize this?
We can change the:
- Total number of products listed
- Number of products to appear in a row (mobile, tablet, and desktop view)
Any other customizations can be made by contacting our support team.
Can certain products be excluded from being shown in this section?
This section gets the product data from our platform’s backend, and the information here cannot be changed.