The Swym + Bloomreach/Exponea integration works with both the Back in Stock Alerts and Wishlist Plus apps and allows you to create personalized automations.
Pass on back-in-stock subscriptions, wishlist actions, and other event triggers from your Swym apps to create automated workflows and marketing campaigns directly in your Bloomreach/Exponea dashboard.
Scope of Integration
Depending on which Swym app (or apps) you have installed, you can share the following event triggers with Bloomreach/Exponea:
Swym Wishlist Plus Events
- AddToWishlist Event: Shopper adds a product to their wishlist
- RemoveWishlist Event: Shopper removes a product from their wishlist
- ShareWishlist Event: Shopper shares their wishlist
- AuthEmail Event: Shopper logs in to their wishlist and validates their email ID
- WishlistReminder Event: Use to send a reminder about their wishlist
- Backinstock Event: Use to send an alert when a product on their wishlist is restocked
- Pricedrop Event: Use to send an alert when a product on their wishlist has a price drop
- Lowstock Event: Use to send an alert when a product on their wishlist has low stock remaining
Swym Back in Stock Alerts Events
- RemindMe or BackInStock Subscription Event: Shopper signs up or subscribes to be notified when a product is back in stock
- Backinstock Event: Use to send alerts when a product a shopper requested a back-in-stock alert for is restocked
- BackinstockReminder: Use to send a reminder alert when a product a shopper requested a back-in-stock alert for is restocked (Note: This is a follow-up to the original BackInStock Event alert, usually sent after 24 hours after the first but can be configured to your needs)
How It Works
Enabling the Swym + Bloomreach/Exponea integration is easy. We’ll need you to share a few details so our team can probably set up the integration.
To get started, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following details:
- Your webhook endpoint from Bloomreach/Exponea: Please connect with your Bloomreach/Exponea point of contact to get this information. For the integration to function properly, we need the webhook endpoint that uses the “POST” HTTP method.
- Your webhook endpoint should look something like this: https://api.uk.exponea.com/track/v2/projects/sample-a53b-11ec-b78f-sample/customers/events
- Your Bloomreach/Exponea authorization token: We need your authorization token to enable the seamless flow of information between the Swym platform and Bloomreach/Exponea. (Note: Data only flows in one direction–from Swym to Bloomreach/Exponea. We don’t receive data from your Bloomreach/Exponea account.)
- Follow this guide to generate your authorization token. It should look something like this: VMpSrbVpCEpNpsPLCntXqFnTBTQmQdnLEYljaRnAkhqbzclevMBrTexENKVmtQYc
- List of events: Choose the events from the list above that you want to use to create automations in Bloomreach/Exponea. Remember, you can only choose events from the Swym apps you have installed.
Once you share these details, our team will quickly enable the integration from the backend. After the integration is enabled, you can use Bloomreach/Exponea to easily set up personalized and targeted email campaigns or create relevant customer segments based on the chosen events!
If you have more questions, or are ready to set up your integration, contact our support team at email@example.com.