The Swym+Bronto integration enables you to personalize your email campaigns based on your customer’s shopping journey.
Send automatic product back-in-stock notifications, price drop and low stock alerts on items in their Wishlist, browse & cart abandonment emails and more to engage your customers better and improve conversions. Using the integration, you can also capture customers’ email addresses via the Swym apps, and allow customers to sign up for your email newsletters.
Scope of Integration
Enable super-targeted, highly relevant email to drive more sales with the following:
- Automatic wishlist reminder emails
- Back in stock alerts on restocked products
- Price drop and low stock alerts on wishlist items
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Browse abandon emails
- Import and incorporate Swym shopping journey data into your Bronto triggered email campaigns.
- Capture customers’ email addresses via the Swym features by adding opt-in to alert forms and add them to your marketing lists.
How It Works
The Swym apps leverage the Bronto APIs to send out personalized emails to users, triggered by their app actions. The first step is to provision the Swym integration on the Bronto account to be able to send transactional emails including setting up the authentication for the app. After the integration has been provisioned in Bronto, the templates for the various message types that have been enabled need to be created on the Bronto account and those template-ids associated with the appropriate messages as part of the app’s configuration settings.
Once the triggers have been set up, the Swym apps keep track of user actions and product events to ensure that the necessary triggers are invoked to send the relevant messages for those events to the right set of users. The integration will reference the templates that had been set up for each message type along with the relevant data for each message and route the emails via Bronto.
As for adding subscribers to your lists, users are given the option to add themselves to your marketing lists while interacting with the app. When they choose to do that, Swym will automatically add them to a pre-configured list on your Bronto account.
- The Wishlist Plus and/or Back in Stock Product Alerts app(s) are/is installed on your e-commerce store. Note that the Swym+Bronto integration is only supported on our Enterprise plans.
- Email templates are set up in Bronto for the messages that are enabled as part of the integration
Which Swym apps have a Bronto integration available?
What Swym app plan is the Bronto integration supported on?
The Swym+Bronto integration is only available on our Enterprise plans.