Social campaign

SWYM FEATURE OVERVIEW

Social Re-engagement Campaigns

 

If you’re like most retailers, Facebook and Instagram ads play a big part in your marketing plan. By integrating your Wishlist Plus app with Facebook Pixel, your customers’ wishlist events are pushed to your store’s Facebook ads account. This allows you to run highly relevant ads for a custom audience. Even if your emails have an incredible 20% click-through rate, this is a very effective way to reach the remaining 80%.  

Check out our help documentation for more information about this integration.