(Last Updated and Effective: October 21, 2014)
Categories of Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect certain information you provide directly to us when using the Services, such as when you send a communication to us or submit a Subscription Order. The information we collect may include your personal and/or company name, telephone number, email address, postal address, payment information and other information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically
Aside from the information that you provide us, we also automatically collect certain information when you use the Services. This information includes the following:
• Device Information: We collect certain information about the devices you use with the Services, including such data as unique device identifiers, device make and model, device name, push notification identifiers, MAC address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, carrier name, operating system and browser types (collectively, “Device Information”).
• Usage Information: We collect information about how people use the Services. This type of information may be collected in the log files of our servers or in our analytics systems each time you interact with the Services. We may use third party services, businesses, websites, and applications (collectively, “Third Party Services”), in addition to internal tools to, among other uses, collect and analyze this information. This data may include Device Information, IP address, and cookie information.
• Links: We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services by redirecting links or through other means.
• Location Information: We may also automatically collect your physical location if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information.
• Cookies and Other Tracking Information: Like many websites, Swym and Third Party Services may collect certain information through the use of “cookies.” These are small files that your browser places on your computer which, among other uses, allow you to sign in to your Account in a browser and maintain an identified browsing session with Swym. Please refer to the “Your Choices; Cookies” section below to learn more about disabling cookies.
Use of Information
We use the information collected through the Services for the following purposes:
• To process requests or transactions you initiate by accessing or using the Services;
• To monitor and analyze usage and trends in order to improve the Services, or to improve your experience with the services, for example by providing personalized content, features, or advertisements;
• To verify your identity, in order to protect your privacy;
• To update you about activity on your account, or news about Swym;
• To reach out to you about customer service issues and respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
• To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs or provide you with better service;
• To detect, investigate, and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
• For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
• As necessary to provide the Services to you;
• With Third Party Services, consultants, or others who are working with us and need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Swym, our users, or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• When you give us consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Swym uses a variety of Third Party Services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our servers, websites, providing analytics, and searching log files. Although we try to work only with Third Party Services that share our respect for your privacy, we do not take responsibility for the actions, content, or privacy policies of those Third Party Services, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to Third Party Services. Some of these Third Party Services, such as analytics providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, or other online services when you use our Services.
Protecting and Securing Your Information Online
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is transmitted and stored securely, in order to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, destruction, or disclosure. However, please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our service is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years old, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
Swym’s Services are hosted in the United States and may only be used by end users lawfully residing in the United States. If you are accessing the Services from any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from those of the United States, be advised that through your continued use of the Services, which are governed by U.S. law, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
Your Choices; Cookies
• Submission of Personal Information. You may, of course, decline to submit information through the Services, but we may not be able to provide all or a portion of the Services to you.
• Cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies in the browser settings if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use certain Services and/or Third Party Services features that depend on cookies.
• Contact Us. If you receive commercial e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the e-mail. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial e-mail from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time by sending your request to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at: Swym Corporation, Attn: Privacy, 500 Yale Ave N, Seattle, WA.